What is Commercial Law?
- Drafting Contracts of any nature including-:
- Employment contracts incorporating restraint of trade where necessary;
- Shareholder agreements
- Sale of shares
- Agreements with suppliers or customers
- Building contracts
- Joint venture agreements
- Sale of business agreements
- Dispute resolution
- Labour Law including
- Chairing disciplinary hearings
- CCMA representation
- Representation in the Labour/High Court
- Drafting policies , disciplinary procedures.
- Training of management
- Compliance with legislation and monitoring thereof.
- Debt Collection